Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Administrivia - About Phar-B-IT

Thanks for checking out my new blog. I wanted to take a moment to "set a few expectations." Basically, I want to let you know what to expect and to ask for your feedback.

I started this blog for two reasons. The first was because I've spent quite a lot of time in my job searching the internet for templates, utilities, and advice to help me do my job. Unfortunately, I wasn't always successfull. So, I figured I wasn't the only one frustrated by this, and decided to share what I can.

The other reason is to network a bit. I'm hoping that if you're reading this blog, you'll learn a little bit more about me. Which brings me to my other request, the one for feedback. I'd like to learn a little bit more about all the folks that represent the dots on the ClustrMap over there on the left. So, please leave comments. Let me know which dot you are (where are you?) and what interests you. Let me know if there is something that you want my opinion on, or if you even disagree with me (you won't be the first!)

Now, I'll try to post as often as I can, and I'll certainly check the comments out daily. My target right now is to post about 2 - 3 blogs a week. I'll try to include some helpful templates at least 2 - 3 times a month in order to build up a nice little online library. And lastly, I'll try to keep the puns and bad jokes to a minimum, although this is probably the first promise I'll break.

1 comment:

  1. Lindsay Rosenwald http://www.lindsayrosenwald.com/category/lindsay-rosenwald/ Dr. Lindsay Rosenwald is part of the Republican Jewish Coalition as a member of the Board of Directors.

    ReplyDelete